No Schadenfreude Here – Well, Maybe a Little
Election night 2016 was a beautiful thing to watch. Tears flowing, heads exploding, pundits demonstrating that they know absolutely nothing about anything, you name it. Obviously, I am happy that “she” did not win, but watching all of the crazed people crying and being on the verge of suicide was a thing to behold. Reports that Hillary had a profanity laden meltdown while overturning tables and launching objects around the room easily explains exactly why she did not come out to greet her supporters after her humiliating yet justified loss. Instead she cowardly sent out her campaign manager, John Podesta, to do the dirty work for her. Yes the same guy whose many emails were hacked and then leaked. A couple of days before the election, this beauty of an email was dropped like “Little Boy” over Hiroshima. “People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury. Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her. Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. – Any suggestions would be appreciated.” Yeah, a real charmer, you cannot make this stuff up.
I will not characterize election night or the weeklong implosion of the DNC akin to rats leaving a sinking ship for fear of offending poor innocent rats, but the week or so following the election has been eye opening to say the least. To observe their faults in the open for everyone to see has been vindication for those of us on the other side of the proverbial fence. Protesting, violence, crying, rioting, you name it. The so-called tolerant among us have proven yet again they are anything but. But here are just a couple of my Robservations following the election.
1. Hillary. Bless her heart. After her epic beat down, she and her minions sought who to pin the blame on. In true progressive fashion, blame was immediately pinned on FBI Director James Comey. Heck, after all, had he not reopened the case two weeks before the election, she would have won. Right! That is like blaming Frank Hamer for starting Bonnie and Clyde’s reign of terror. Okay, here is a reality check. She could not even consider the fact that her being a wretched person may have been the primary reason she lost. It was Hillary’s many crimes that cost her the election and her planned coronation. From Benghazi, to gun running in Libya, to the Clinton Foundation’s unabashed welcoming of money from foreign governments and their failure to claim millions of dollars in taxes, to her unauthorized private server, sharing classified information with those who had no clearance to see this data, allowing her maid to print dozens of classified documents on her home computer and of course lying under oath many times back in October 2015, all of these played a crucial part in her political demise. It was her criminal conduct and behavior that sealed her fate and she has nobody to blame but herself. Heck, if Comey had done the right thing back in July, I wouldn’t be writing this today.
Here’s one for you. One of my very sage friends and might I add, fellow deplorable, wrote this the other day. If you don’t want to lose an election:
1. Don’t attack the Second Amendment.
2. Don’t ignore the unborn.
3. Don’t call a group of hard working Americans deplorable and unredeemable. (Especially if many are smarter and well versed in reality than you ever will be.
4. Don’t hate Christians.
5. Don’t say the Supreme Court can write laws.
6. Don’t betray Israel.
Hillary railed again and again that Trump was unfit, unqualified, undeserving and ill-tempered to be the President of the United States. Reality is she was espousing those characteristics that stared back in her face every time she looked in the mirror. Nobody who has such a lack of respect for the Constitution and State secrets has any reason to be within 1,000 miles of classified data. Truth is the DNC and their peeps backed a broken and faulty candidate more suitably clothed in prison orange than the bevy Chairman Mao outfits she was going to bring to the White House. And to all the idiot celebs who posted pics and videos on the internet or filled the television screen with crocodile tears, I am one of millions of deplorables waiting for you to leave this county and make your home wherever you said you were going to go. “Bye, Felicia!”
Here’s another thing. The investigations into Hillary are still out there. Yes Comey said although he found that she was “extremely careless” in handling classified data, he was not going to move forward. Note he did not say she did nothing wrong, in fact he laid out the case that she did break laws but decided, for whatever reason, that he was going to let her slide. Facts remain, she committed felonies by lying under oath, mishandled classified data, lied about it, set up an illegal server, lied about it, and if yours truly had done the same things, I would be in jail today. Rightfully so. But now we have many on the Left crying for a Hillary pardon. Just the other day, Jesse Jackson called for Obama to pardon Hillary. I heard one journalist say that Hillary has suffered enough by not winning. What?? So that is where we are in this country now? People commit crimes and we let them off because we feel sorry for them? Really. “Your honor, I am really sorry I went into that home, killed the father, raped the wife and their 15 year-old daughter and then killed them. You see these tears? I really am sorry. Sniff, sniff.” “Okay, you can go.” Sort of like that rich kid in California, Ethan Couch, suffering from “Affluenza” who got drunk and while on a suspended license killed four people in an accident. Sorry, but she should be held accountable. If not, the precedent has been set that anyone in prison today or who will be charged in the future for similar crimes should be able to beat their rap. Oy, my head hurts.
2. Protesters. I don’t even know where to start here. During the lead up to the election, I watched several news shows and they kept talking about how Hillary had the votes of “college educated” men and women. College this, college that. Hey, I am college educated with a Master’s Degree but after watching many of these college educated kids protesting, I am not sure that is necessarily a standard to be proud of. I have watched dozens of interviews with many of these people and I am here to tell you that a lot of them are dumber than a box of rocks. Almost none have the ability to put forth any kind of cogent argument not centered around their foo foo feelings. Their arguments, devoid of both fact and reality leaves them only with their stupidity to guide them. Sad. And at the end of the day, guess what crybabies? The Don is still going to be your President whether you like it or not; deal with it. So, crawl into your safe space, curl into that fetal position and shut the heck up. This is what happens when kids are always told they are the best, never told when they are wrong, are never allowed to fail and are given trophies for participation. Protesting for not getting your way is nothing but crying. And here is another reality check. Coming out of a store through the window you just broke while carrying a television on your back is not a First Amendment Right. Five or six black guys beating the snot out of a white guy for having a Trump sticker on his car nor is setting cars on fire covered under the First Amendment. Note to readers, this behavior is one of the reasons we have a Second Amendment. Capisce?! Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Trump people committing the violence.
In true liberal fashion the blame is still directed at Trump. “He’s a racist. He caused this.” (BTW – My challenge has still been unmet. When someone tells me that Donald Trump is a racist I ask them to tell me, specifically, one racist thing he has said. They cannot. They just parrot what their idiot teachers, professors and news media tell them to believe.) Several journalist hacks even said it was up to Trump to calm down the rioters. Say what? Don’t you think President Obama and Hillary should be out there since the rioters are their peeps? Well, in a speech with the traitorous German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Obama did say he wouldn’t recommend for the rioters to be silent and thereby gave them tacit approval to continue on their way. Instead of saying, “Look idiots, grow up, put on some man pans and deal with it. No more safe spaces, no more days out of school, no more puppies and clothes pins on your shirts. You are an embarrassment to yourselves and your parents. Quit burning and breaking things and be the adults you are supposed to be.”
I saw on the news this morning where vice-president elect Pence was at the Broadway play, Hamilton last night and the cast came out and lectured him on their fears. I saw a couple of interviews afterwards and people asked if they thought that was rude and most said “no” and several said that they thought the audience members who booed the cast for their pathetic, misguided protest were the rude ones. What? Say it isn’t so. In their fantasy world of purple skies and rainbow, unicorn kittens, to chastise the elected vice-president when he only wants to watch a play and say that is acceptable but you had better not question the actors shows the level to where they have crawled. Sad, very sad.
3. Immigrants. Unfortunately, I am going to have to save this for another day. I was going to talk about sanctuary cities, Trumps promise to require further investigation of people coming from certain countries (note: NOT Muslims but people from certain countries: Region vs. Religion), amnesty and other issues but I clearly ran out of room. So for another day.
But as we move closer to inauguration day, I am sure there will be more hostility directed toward Trump. We are already seeing it. Every person he has mentioned for a potential Cabinet position has been met with negativity and derision. The media hacks are constantly saying his transition team is in chaos although he is further ahead in his process than any president elect before him. But I guess after getting their butts severely kicked and losing control of all three branches of government, that is all they have. Bless their hearts. More to follow I am sure. Get me outta here, Percy.