BITS AND PIECES – EVIL ON DISPLAY
March 1, 2019 | View PDF
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of evil on display here in the good ole’ US of A. Here goes a small sample of what I have seen over the past month.
1. Martha Plimpton: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen /goonies-star-martha-plimpton-says-she-had-her-best-abortion-in-seattle. Who? Yeah, exactly. She was one of the child actors in the 1980s movie, The Goonies. She is now a washed up nobody who was being interviewed recently by former Planned Parenthood medical director Willie Parker. Willie, not one-eyed Willie from the Goonies, is a black abortionist who claims to be a Christian. This guy has even referred to his line of work as “Godly”. Sorry, buddy, but not a chance! Anyway, Ms. Plimpton stated, "Seattle has some particular significance for me for lots of reasons. I’ve got a lot of family here, some of whom are here in the audience tonight. I also had my first abortion here at the Seattle Planned Parenthood!" This was followed up with a loud "Yay" as the audience cheered the clueless 46-year-old demon spawn. Not content with this TMI tidbit of trash, she felt compelled to add that this abortion was her “best one.” What? Then she said that this abortion, clearly one of many was "Heads and tails above the rest. If I could Yelp review it, I totally would. And if that doctor’s here tonight, I don’t remember you at all, I was 19. I was 19, but I thank you nonetheless."
What kind of evil is this? Look, there are two distinct lines in this battle. Pro-Life and Pro-Death. Either you are for abortion or against it. Regardless, I believe if you are going to do it, which I do not support, it should at a modicum be a very private, personal event, not one that you so willingly shout out to crowds of adoring idiots. Cheering the deaths of children should be quite reprehensible to any society. I do find it funny, as in the stupid, brainless kind of funny, that most people in favor of abortions are the same ones who call our soldiers baby killers and are willing to stand in front of a prison protesting the death penalty for someone who may have murdered dozens of people. Sorry, but it makes no sense to me. Martha Plimpton, you my dear are a moron.
2. Reproductive Health Act (RHA): It should have come as no surprise that as soon as the Democrats gained the edge in the New York Legislature, Governor Andrew Cuomo immediately signed the RHA into law. What does this mean? Basically, it does three things.
1) It allows for late-term abortion (i.e., after 24 weeks) if the health (which can include mental health) of the mother is threatened or the fetus is not viable. Previously, late-term abortions had only been legal in New York if the life of the mother was at risk.
2) It expands the list of health care professionals who can perform abortions beyond physicians to also encompass highly trained nurse practitioners, licensed midwives, and physician assistants.
3) It removes abortion from the criminal code and places it entirely within the realm of public health law.
In short, it is open season on unborn babies in New York. Late term abortions, once argued to never be part of the leftist agenda, are now clearly front and center. There have been discussions on what actually defines “late term” in practice and whether this means up to the moment of birth. One article argued that this is a ridiculous assertion and that, “Do we honestly believe that doctors and other medical care providers will risk their licensure and professional lives to perform medically unnecessary procedures because pregnant women wake up one day at six months or seven months pregnant and decide that they don’t want to be pregnant anymore?” Well sports fans, there are clearly some doctors out there who definitely fit this bill. Sorry. Thank God there a lot of doctors who are beginning to see the light, and many one-time Pro-Death doctors are now firmly entrenched on the other side of the fight. http://www.teen breaks.com/abortion/abortiondoctors.cfm
To me, among the saddest elements of this story was watching Cuomo and some of his slack-jawed, demon-inspired minions smiling and laughing as they were signing this filth into law. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/30/
new-york-abortion-law-liberal-leaders-celebration-death-life-column/2670049002. Like Martha Plimpton above, is abortion really something you need to be cheering about? We have a Navy SEAL on trial right now for killing some poor and wounded teenaged Taliban fighter and then taking pictures with his corpse. Killing a guy who moments before was trying to kill you and snapping a pic of your “kill” lands you in jail, but murdering babies gets standing ovations and applause. And then Cuomo decides to light up the One World Trade Center in pink lights to commemorate the historic event. And all of this coming at a time when only 13 percent of Americans polled support abortion into the third trimester. A majority of Americans, in fact, say abortion is immoral. You would never guess this listening to the mainstream media.
3. Jussie Smollett: Evidently, the actor faked his own mugging but there is much more to come of this story. As of this writing, he was just charged with filing a false police report. Back in January, he said he was jumped by two guys wearing MAGA hats, saying, “This (Chicago) is “MAGA country.” Then they tied a noose tied around his neck and beat him up. Apparently, the two guys were Nigerian brothers who knew the “Empire” star. Oooops! Those pesky security cameras everywhere you go these days. The brothers, in a joint statement, tried to clarify things by saying, "We are not racist. We are not homophobic and we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens." I will likely say something about this at a later date but if it is true that he lied and filed a false police report, for which he is now charged, what do you think his penalty should be? Thrown off the show? Not my call, but at a minimum he should be required to write a check to the city of Chicago for every penny spent on this superfluous investigation. Jail time? If the law dictates it, yeah probably. Being a television star, that is probably unlikely. More to follow.
4. Goodloe Sutton: My, my, my, my, my. And the hits just keep on coming. https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/media/alabama-newspaper-klan-trnd/index.html Mr. Sutton is the owner, publisher and editor of the weekly Linden, Alabama newspaper The Democrat-Reporter. If you haven’t heard, Mr. Sutton penned an editorial saying that it is “Time for the Ku Klux Klan to night ride again.” This is wrong on so many levels, but I have read Mr. Sutton’s article and some other of his racist comments. For example, concerning NFL players kneeling in protest he penned, “That's what black folks were taught to do two hundred years ago, kneel before a white man.” The newspaper editor is clearly striking terrible chords using poorly crafted and certainly ill-advised analogies. We see it anytime people try to compare President Trump to Nazis. The use of the Klan in any positive light will draw immediate ire, rightfully so, from most people. In the past, Mr. Sutton has stated, “they (the Klan) didn't kill but a few people” and they weren’t “violent until they needed to be.” So a Black man allegedly looking at a White woman “needed” to be killed? Really?? I can only imagine that he has never made it to the new lynching memorial or equal rights museums here in Montgomery. No, these guys were violent from the outset for sure. Sorry Mr. Sutton, I have to disagree with you here. Why? Because you are wrong.
That being said, I have to agree, in part, with something he did write and is something most people have glossed over. He wrote, “This socialist-communist ideology sounds good to the ignorant, the uneducated and the simple-minded people.” Yeah, I have to agree that I am no fan of socialism and that it has NO place within our borders. None!! However, sadly many American socialists/ communists are very educated and smart. That is the scary part. An educated, simple-minded, or should I say “singularly-focused” ignoramus hell-bent on dismantling the Constitution is a dangerous animal indeed. And then Mr. Sutton gums up his palatable argument with guys in hoods lynching all the socialists; immediately negating any credibility he may have had. Oy. I definitely agree that American socialists and communists are a threat to our nation and should be classified as enemies of the state. What else do you call people who want the remove so many rights found within our Constitution? Vote them out, and those who cross the line and try to implement laws clearly contrary to the constitution need to be removed from office, but let’s lay off the lynching and killing stuff. Lastly, Mr. Sutton, the Democrats did not get us into WWII. You see, back on 7 December 1941 there was this little thing called Pearl Harbor where the Japanese attacked our fleet. And then the next day, this dude with a funny looking mustache, living in Berlin decided to declare war on us. That pretty much sealed that deal.