BITS AND PIECES #15: WAKE UP AMERICA!
August 1, 2022 | View PDF
As I sit here today, I have to continuously shake my head. I have to ask myself, “What in the heck is going through the minds of so many Americans?” As a society, it seems as though we have lost our collective minds. I hate to say this, really I don’t, but so many of our citizens are just plain stupid, ignorant, evil, complacent or a combination of all. So here we go.
1. Illegals in Alabama. yellowhammernews.com/late-night-southern-border-flights-make-landing-in-alabama-cities/ According to Yellow Hammer News, From June 29 to July 1, there were seven flights from the southern border to Alabama. Each of these flights landed in Alabama in the early morning hours between 0228 and 0423. Two flights were cargo aircraft and five were passenger aircraft. If these flights indeed carried illegal immigrants into the state, in total, this could amount to over 1,000 people. And that is just here in Alabama. According to the Office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, “southern states, such as Texas, could reasonably anticipate 3,087,742 illegal alien crossings by the end of fiscal year 2022.”
What is amazing to me is that so many people see nothing wrong with this. Really? It is as if their heads are buried in the sand like that proverbial cartoon ostrich. That some how our borders do not matter and that we should welcome all people with open arms. For some, idiotic, myopic reason, they cannot see that this is unsustainable and that a country without borders is not a country. It doesn’t bother these people in the least that many of these people are not just here for a better life. Many are terrorists (this year alone they have caught over 50) and criminals escaping their homeland to come here and continue living their criminal ways. Many are those previously deported for crimes, many violent and sexual in nature, but have made their way back here. This cannot continue but our political leaders seem apathetic to reality. Maintaining their power trumps (no pun intended) doing what is right for the country. But there is more insanity.
2. Groomers. The term groomers has been classified as hate speech on several social media sites like reddit. The term refers to discussing sex, sexual orientation and sexual reassignment with young children. According to the urban dictionary, a groomer is: someone who builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. It goes on to say, the “Training, preparing or conditioning someone, usually over a longer period of time. Also used to refer to a paedophile's process of building trust with a child.” I am not sure what the problem is. No. I do not think adults should be discussing sexual topics with 5–10-year-old kids. Drag queen reading times in kindergarten? Really? Not a chance. But guess what, I don’t think there should be a hooker time with little kids nor should there be a heterosexual time with these kids. Why in the heck does anyone think it is okay for strangers to discuss ANY sexual content with little kids that are not their own? Some guy walks up to a kid at the playground and starts chatting up a little kid about sex and that is seen as a crime. RIGHTFULLY SO!! So why do we let teachers or other “approved” adults do the same thing? In my opinion, the term “groomer” is appropriate because these people who support this are doing exactly that; just like the urban dictionary aptly states. It is amazing that this is too hard for some to see. But like I said, I am not singling out one . Nobody, straight, heterosexuals, LGBTQ, strangers to these kids neither have the right to do this. Shouldn’t school be about, uhhhhh, school?
It is sort of like several years ago, pedophiles were up in arms about their descriptive term. So, they want to now be called “minor attracted persons.” Okay, but you are still a pedophile. Done.
3. Saudi Fist Bump. President Biden just came back from a trip to Saudi Arabia. After calling the Saudi leadership a pariah, it took some nerve for him to actually go there. To be honest, he was probably told to do so and probably doesn’t remember it now anyway. But what was up with that stupid fist bump? Look, if you are going to go to another country, man up and shake the man’s hand. You can both sanitize ‘til your heart’s content later. The optics of an old, decrepit man fist bumping the Saudi crown prince was disappointing and laughable on the world stage. And this of course goes beyond the reason for the trip being to beg the Saudis to produce more oil when we fully have the ability to do it ourselves. Sad.
4. China in North Dakota. Of all the stories I saw this week, this one angered me more than any. If you can believe this, we, the United States of America has allowed China to purchase some 370 acres near Grand Forks, ND, which is in the heart of the Red River Valley. You got it, some pretty productive farm land there, folks. The company, The Fufeng Group, “which specializes in flavor enhancers and sugar substitutes, is reportedly planning to use the land for a $700 million corn milling plant and it would create at least 200 jobs as well as residual opportunities for logistics, trucking, and other services.”
The major problem? This proposed plant will be just 20 minutes away from Grand Forks Air Force Base, one of our main drone bases. I was watching the news the other night and I could not believe what I was hearing. That Congress was in discussions on whether this would be allowed. I cannot believe they are even discussing this. It should be a one time, hell-to-the-no. Again, I cannot believe this is even a thing. What do you think the Chinese would say if we wanted to purchase 300 acres of land next to one of their military installations? They would tell us to go pack some sand. Again, rightfully so.
First of all, why are we even allowing a foreign country to buy land, not just a building mind you, but land within the United States? Why? It makes absolutely no sense. So, we just let a foreign entity buy land, farm it, possibly drill in it and then let them send those products back to their country? I honestly believe that every member of Congress or the Senate, Democrat or Republican who thinks this is a smart way to govern, should be immediately recalled and if I had my way, placed into a maximum-security prison for let’s say, forever. It makes no sense.
As for the North Dakota factory, at least the Chinese have promised that they will not do any spying once this facility is completed. Yeah, I am going to take their word for it. Bottom line, this should in no way be allowed to happen, no matter how many jobs they promise this facility will bring.
5. Did you see where President Biden said that he gets confused every time he hears “Hail to the Chief” being played. He said, “Every time I hear ‘Hail to the Chief,’ I wonder, where the hell is he? You think I’m joking, I’m not. I turn around and say, ‘Where is the President.’” (www. Breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/12/12joe-biden-every-time-i-hear-hail-to-the-chief-i-wonder-where-the-hell-is-the-president.) ‘Nuff said.
6. Shooting in Indiana Shopping Mall. Good guy with a gun, 22-year-old Eli Dicken, shot to death a would-be mass murderer. He fired 10 shots hitting the bad guy 8 times. Hats of to the good guy. Not surprising, the left has come out after the man who single handedly destroyed their worthless gun narrative. More to come.
7. The Bodega shop owner who stabbed his assailant to death and was subsequently charged with second degree murder, has had his charges dropped. Now is the time for this man to sue the Manhattan DA and for the Governor to recall this man. More to come on this as well.
8. Finally, I was watching the news the other day and I saw a cringeworthy report, authored by economist Steve Moore and the Committee to Unleash Prosperity’s executive director Jon Decker. It was reported that 62 percent of Biden’s top political appointees and staffers “who deal with economic policy, regulation, commerce, energy and finance have virtually no business experience.”
The report went on to say that “only one out of eight Biden officials has what the authors deem “extensive business experience,” and the average level of business experience across the Biden administration is about 2.4 years. The median years of business experience among Biden’s top appointees is zero, since so few have any experience in the private sector, and the “vast majority of the Biden economic/commerce team members are professional politicians, lawyers, community organizers, lobbyists, or government employees.”
And we are wondering how Biden and his administration has been getting it so wrong all along. And now we know. But the question of course is how can this be? How can this not be considered dereliction of duty? You are the President, you yourself have no business experience and yet surrounds himself with similarly ignorant people and then they go about trying to run the country. I said it once before and I will say it again. If President Biden were intentionally trying to destroy the country, what would he be doing differently that he is now? This insanity needs to be looked at with more scrutiny. Good luck getting any of the alphabet news groups to say anything about this.